Special purchase and clearance priced items, along with limited time promotions from our suppliers. For details please see the Warnings below.
- Mares XR Power Plana Tec Fins, BlackSpecial Price $139.86 Regular Price $199.95
- PSR-11-39-MDSX1 Sensor (female connector) (Use by May 2022)Special Price $59.86 Regular Price $75.00
- Mares XR DCTV Canister LightSpecial Price $399.86 Regular Price $599.00
- Dive Rite Mini-Tech SPG and Depth Gauge Console w/Flex Hose - MetricSpecial Price $129.86 Regular Price $199.00
- Dive Rite TransPac XT Harness Only (Pre-2021 Model)Special Price $279.86 Regular Price $369.00
- Dive Rite TransPac - XT - Lumbar Pad, RegSpecial Price $39.86 Regular Price $75.00
- DGX Extra Large Line CutterSpecial Price $4.00 Regular Price $7.00
- DGX Gears Black Tek Tip T-Shirt - SmallSpecial Price $7.86 Regular Price $15.00
Promotions, especially those from our suppliers, are usually very brief and the end dates can be uncertain, depending on inventory or other factors. Quantities are limited and all items are subject to prior sale, no backorders or 'rainchecks'. Adding an item to your wishlist or shopping cart does NOT 'lock-in' the price or 'reserve' the item for later purchase. When you see something in the Bargain Annex that you want, our recommendation is to immediately place your order.
Unless otherwise stated, all items in the Bargain Annex are new or unused with full manufacturers warranty. Any item that is used, damaged or has significant cosmetic flaws will be clearly identified as such. All items are still covered under our no hassles Return Policy.
We Can't Always Take Blame for the Problem, But Do Take Responsibility for the Solution
Over the years we have shipped a great many packages to both domestic and international destinations from our facility in Florida using USPS, UPS and DHL services. While we do everything within our power to assure a smooth delivery, in our long experience a few of those packages will have some kind of shipping problem. As of early 2021, recent parcel carrier reports are that a significant amount of all retail packages continue to have transit delays, depending on the destination.
Thankfully most problems are just brief delays due to equipment failures, capacity overloads, or inclement weather. Handling damage is rare but seems to occur more often with heavy items such as tanks and delicate items such as oxygen sensors. Occasionally a package encounters a bureaucratic SNAFU even though we follow best practices to describe the nature, value, and contents of our shipments. While we might be blamed for shipping problems, the fact is that internal issues with bureaucracies and couriers are all well outside our control.
However, we do take responsibility for the solution to shipping problems because Dive Gear Express guarantees safe arrival of your order. Although rare, we know a problem can be frustrating when it happens to you and we will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Express is part of our name and, while we can't overcome the physics of time and distance, we will try to get you back in the water as soon as possible. If you have a time critical issue, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your deadline.