Factory authorized maintenance service for your Apeks XTX, DGX Gears, Dive Rite, Haskell, Mares XR, and Poseidon dive equipment.
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands and models we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands and models that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout and/or in a separate note attached to the equipment. We recommend only including service on the order, because any products also included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible. However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please also include copies of required documentation if sending equipment to us for warranty service. Legibly write our ship-to address below on the outside of the package. Please note, the "STE E1" in the address is our building and suite number. Your package may be returned as undeliverable if the STE E1 is not present in the shipping address.
- Dispatch to us via any small package carrier you choose: USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL all deliver to our address daily. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a shipping service that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Please read our Transit Delays Advisory because carrier transit delays are equally as likely when you ship to us as when we ship to you.
- Once service is completed, we will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order.