Factory authorized maintence service for your DGX, Dive Rite, Haskel, Mares XR, Poseidon, and Shearwater gear.
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. We recommend only including the service on the order, because any other products included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready to ship.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible.
- However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or in a separate note attached to the equipment. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your equipment.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a carrier that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Ship to us via any small package shipper you choose. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order. Send the package to:
Dive Gear Express, LLC
4100 N Powerline Rd STE E1
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3039 USA