Maintenance Service, Poseidon Rebreather
Maintenance Service, Poseidon Rebreather
The Poseidon MKVI and Se7en rebreathers require periodic maintenance service by an authorized service center at a maximum recommended interval of 104 weeks (current status is indicated by 'test 55' of the POST). Dive Gear Express offers a complete periodic maintenance service package to include:
- Thorough cleaning & inspection of all components for wear or damage
- Overhaul of the oxygen & diluent first stage
- Replacement of all breathing loop O-rings
- Overhaul of the Bail-Out-Valve/Diver-Supply Valve
- Update all components to current firmware
- POST run to success
- Reset of factory service interval countdown clock
- Sanitize entire breathing loop with Steramine
The price includes all labor and recommended replacement periodic service kit parts, but not return shipping. All replacement parts are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Poseidon supplied. If other parts are required, there will be further additional charges for parts at factory suggested retail prices. Turn around time is one week from receipt at our service center to shipment.
Please send in the the entire rebreather: Canister, E-mod, Smart-module & Charger, Loop (Hoses, Counterlungs, Tees, BOV), 1st Stages and hoses, Paddle or M28 and cables, HUD, CPOD; literally everything except the cylinders, valves, BCD and/or wing & harness. We are required by Poseidon to replace all damaged or worn pieces with their authorized parts according to their guidelines for rebreathers. You may contact our Service technicians directly for further information or for a detailed estimate once they have received your Rebreather for inspection. If no contact is made we will repair back to factory specifications as required.
Dive Gear Express policy is to always replace the galvanic oxygen sensors during service. You may supply us with two new unopened sensors when you ship the unit to us for service, you may request replacement with a specific brand or we will supply two new AII PSR-11-39-MD brand sensors at our current retail price.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 60 days from the date of service.
|Regulator Stage||First and Second Stage|
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. We recommend only including the service on the order, because any other products included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready to ship.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible.
- However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or in a separate note attached to the equipment. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your equipment.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a carrier that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Ship to us via any small package carrier you choose: USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL all deliver to our address daily. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order. Send the package to the address below. Please note, the "STE E1" in the address is our building and suite number. Your package may be returned as undeliverable if the STE E1 is not present on the shipping address.