Maintenance Service, Haskel MSB-9000
Maintenance Service does NOT include free shipping.
Maintenance Service, Haskel MSB-9000
Complete overhaul, factory authorized maintenance service for your Haskel MSB-9000 Mini Sport Booster. The Haskel recommended proactive service interval for all boosters in light duty (250 to 500 hours of use) is every three years. The Dive Gear Express recommendation for the MSB-9000 in very light use typical of recreational diving applications, based on shelf life of the seals and lubricant, is every five years. This service is ONLY for the MSB-9000 Mini-Sport Booster, Dive Gear Express is not authorized or equipped to service any other model Haskel booster.
Dive Gear Express complete overhaul package of MSB-9000 Mini-Sport Booster by Haskel authorized and factory trained technicians to includes:
- Thorough disassembly, oxygen cleaning & inspection of all components for wear or damage.
- Replacement of all service kit parts and seals for all sections. (See Drawing △ 2,3,4)
- Oxygen compatible lubrication and assembly per Haskel specifications.
- Test run to successful completion per Haskel specifications.
The price includes all labor and recommended replacement service kit parts. All replacement parts are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Haskel supplied. If other parts are required, there will be further additional charges for parts at factory suggested retail prices. Turn around time is two weeks from receipt at our service center to shipment.
We are required by Haskel to replace all damaged or worn pieces with their authorized parts according to their guidelines. You may contact our Service technicians directly for further information or for a detailed estimate once they have received your MSB-9000 booster for inspection. If no contact is made we will repair back to factory specifications as required.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 60 days from the date of service.
Advisory: If during inspection of the booster we find the piston rod and surrounding cylinder body have become damaged due to moisture or particulates in the drive gas, it is essentially not cost effective to repair the booster. The cost to replace the damaged parts plus the cost to complete the service on the booster would exceed the purchase price of a new booster.
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands and models we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands and models that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout and/or in a separate note attached to the equipment. We recommend only including service on the order, because any products also included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible. However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please also include copies of required documentation if sending equipment to us for warranty service. Legibly write our ship-to address below on the outside of the package. Please note, the "STE E1" in the address is our building and suite number. Your package may be returned as undeliverable if the STE E1 is not present in the shipping address.
- Dispatch to us via any small package carrier you choose: USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL all deliver to our address daily. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a shipping service that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Please read our Transit Delays Advisory because carrier transit delays are equally as likely when you ship to us as when we ship to you.
- Once service is completed, we will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order.