Regulator ServiceClick Me!
Benefits of Entrusting Your Regulator to Dive Gear Express For Overhauls, Maintenance, and Repair Service
Your Atomic, Dive Rite, HOG, Hollis, Ocean Reef, Poseidon or Zeagle regulator is in the capable hands of our professionals who were trained by factory service experts.
- All service performed according to the factory regulator service manuals.
Completely disassemble, clean, and carefully inspect all parts for damage/corrosion/wear.
Replace any parts as appropriate, and always replace all soft parts and seats.
Assemble, test, and tune to factory specifications.
Check the submersible pressure gauge for accuracy across a range of pressures.
Inspect the high-pressure swivel, and replace o-rings.
Inspect all hoses, clean the BCD hose QR connector.
- We use only genuine factory-supplied parts. We use only oxygen-compatible lubricants during all maintenance.
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 60 days from the date of service.
The price for each brand listed below INCLUDES LABOR CHARGE AND SERVICE KIT for that stage. You may contact our Service technicians directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information or for a detailed estimate once they have received your Regulators for inspection. If no contact is made we will repair to original specifications as required.
Instructions for Sending Your Regulator to Us for Maintenance
- Important: We only service brands we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands that we don't sell.
- We suggest you send your entire regulator, including octopus, for service because problems that appear to be in one stage are often caused by problems in the other stage. However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc.
- Enter an order for regulator service using the shopping cart. We recommend only including the regulator service on the order, because any other products included on the order would not ship until service on your regulator is completed and the entire order is ready to ship.
- If you have any specific problems or concerns with the regulator, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or in a separate note attached to the regulator. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your regulator.
- Package your regulator for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please indicate your Order Number on the outside of your package.
- Ship to us via any small package shipper you choose. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order. Send the package to:
Dive Gear Express, LLC
4100 N Powerline Rd, Suite E-1
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3039 USA