Service for Regulators
Benefits of Entrusting Your Regulator to Dive Gear Express For Overhauls, Maintenance, and Repair Service
Your Deep Six DGX, Dive Rite or Poseidon regulator is in the capable hands of our professionals who were trained by factory service experts.
- All service performed according to the factory regulator service manuals.
Completely disassemble, clean, and carefully inspect all parts for damage/corrosion/wear.
Replace any parts as appropriate, and always replace all soft parts and seats.
Assemble, test, and tune to factory specifications.
Check the submersible pressure gauge for accuracy across a range of pressures.
Inspect the high-pressure swivel, and replace o-rings.
Inspect all hoses, clean the BCD hose QR connector.
- We use only genuine factory-supplied parts. We use only oxygen-compatible lubricants during all maintenance.
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 90 days from the date of service.
The price for each brand listed below INCLUDES LABOR CHARGE AND SERVICE KIT for that stage. Average turn around time is 7-10 business days. You may contact our Service technicians directly (email@example.com) for further information or for a detailed estimate once they have received your Regulators for inspection. If no contact is made we will repair to original specifications as required.
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. We recommend only including the service on the order, because any other products included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready to ship.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible.
- However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or in a separate note attached to the equipment. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your equipment.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a carrier that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Ship to us via any small package shipper you choose. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order. Send the package to:
Dive Gear Express, LLC
4100 N Powerline Rd STE E1
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3039 USA