Specialty O2 Sensors for Analyzers
† Although we make every effort to keep all these sensors in stock, because of relatively low unit sales volumes for some of the more obscure models, they can occasionally have a 1-2 week lead time in order for Dive Gear Express to be able to offer the freshest sensor available.
Specialty O2 Sensors for Analyzers
- See chart below to find the sensor you need
- Choose from a wide selection of sensors for diving gas analyzers
- In stock sensors are "factory fresh" for longest performance
We are a high volume retailer of AI brand diving sensors, assuring that replacement sensors ordered from Dive Gear Express are always among the freshest available.
For rebreather replacement sensors please visit Rebreather Sensors.
- The PSR-11-37-D2 will work in the Nuvair O2 QuickStick analyzer.
- The PSR-11-37-D2-1 will work in the Teledyne MixChek, and Nuvair Pro Trimix analyzers.
- The PSR-11-37-D3 will work in the Analox Mini O2 & O2-II, OMS Oxygen Analyzer (Analox), ScubaPro (Analox) - **NOT for the Analox O2EII.
- The PSR-11-37-D4 will work in the OxyCheq Expedition, MSA MiniOx IV, Abysmal TekChek, and RC Dive Spectrum Pro-1 analyzers.
- The PSR-11-39-ATA will work in the Analox ATA Trimix analyzer.
- The PSR-11-39-JD, with the 3.5mm Mini-Jack connector, is used in Dive Rite VTI, Mini-Ox brand, Spectrum brand, Vandagraph VN202, OxyCheq El Cheapo/Expedition-X, and Teledyne AD300/MD300 analyzers. This sensor is often referred to generically as the R-17D (an old Teledyne part number no longer manufactured.)
- The PSR-11-39-JD1 will work in the Maxtec OM25AE analyzer.
- The PSR-11-39-MD with the 3-pin Molex connector, is used in the Cochran Lifeguard, Divesoft, DiveTek Oz, DiveNav cootwo, Mares EANx, and OxySpy analyzers. This sensor is often referred to generically as the R-22D (an old Teledyne part number no longer manufactured.)
- The PSR-11-39-MD2 with the 3-pin Molex connector, is used in Uwatec OXY2, Uwatec A11 303, Teledyne Mixcheq, UBS O2 Stick, O2 QuickStick.
- The PSR-11-39-MD5 with the 3-pin Molex connector, is used in the OMS Professional Dive Oxygen Analyzer (Peanut).
We currently do not offer an AII replacement sensor for the Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer. Only the branded Analox 9100-9220-9B sensor replacement is available for that unit.
See PRODUCT DOCUMENTS tab for additional cross reference documentation from manufacturer.
The AII-11-75-PO2D for the Analytical Industries Palm 'D' oxygen analyzer, the AII-OSV-22-AF for the Analytical Industries Palm 'CO' carbon monoxide analyzer the AII-11-60-D for the AII-3000-A Oxygen Analyzer, and the AII-11-75D oxygen sensor for the Trumix 4001 Trimix analyzer are listed as separate products.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 person found the following review helpfulR17 sensor
on 7 March, 2019Lasts 3 seasons, 2nd one purchased for ECII. As always, DGX is fast and best price.
1 person found the following review helpfulGreat products, so delivery
on 3 February, 2019I have never had a bad order from DGE. All quality products (some hard to find otherwise) and they have earned my trust. The 5 days for a free local delivery was frustrating. Since I live 15 mi away I should have just gone and picked it up since this particular order was time sensitive. I know, Amazon has spoiled me! Still, DGX is a great source.
1 person found the following review helpfulSpecialty O2 Sensors
on 11 December, 2018Great price, prompt service, solid instructions. Worked perfectly.
1 person found the following review helpfulO2 sensor for Nuvair O2 analizer
on 4 November, 2018This DGE O2 sensor was a great value restored the correct operation of my Nuvair O2 analizer. Fast shipping.
1 person found the following review helpfulO2 sensor
on 1 October, 2018Easy to place order. Received item ordered quickly. Will definitely use again.