Specialty O2 Sensors for Analyzers
† Although we make every effort to keep all these sensors in stock, because of relatively low unit sales volumes for some of the more obscure models, they can occasionally have a 1-2 week lead time in order for Dive Gear Express to be able to offer the freshest sensor available.
Factory fresh, our oxygen sensors are never more than four months old when we ship to you. Due to the unique nature of the product, this diving grade oxygen sensor is NON-RETURNABLE. Your complete satisfaction is our goal, so please consider carefully before purchase.
Specialty O2 Sensors for Analyzers
- See chart below to find the sensor you need
- Choose from a wide selection of sensors for diving gas analyzers
- In stock sensors are "factory fresh" for longest performance
We are a high volume retailer of AI brand diving sensors, assuring that replacement sensors ordered from Dive Gear Express are always among the freshest available. Due to the unique nature of the product, this diving grade oxygen sensor is NON-RETURNABLE. Your complete satisfaction is our goal, so please consider carefully before purchase.
For rebreather replacement sensors please visit Rebreather Sensors.
- The PSR-11-37-D2 will work in the Nuvair O2 QuickStick analyzer.
- The PSR-11-37-D2-1 will work in the Teledyne MixChek, and Nuvair Pro Trimix analyzers.
- The PSR-11-37-D3 will work in the Analox Mini O2 & O2-II, OMS Oxygen Analyzer (Analox), ScubaPro (Analox) - **NOT for the Analox O2EII.
- The PSR-11-37-D4 will work in the OxyCheq Expedition, MSA MiniOx IV, Abysmal TekChek, and RC Dive Spectrum Pro-1 analyzers.
- The PSR-11-37-52D will work in the Analox O2EII analyzer.
- The PSR-11-39-ATA will work in the Analox ATA Trimix analyzer.
- The PSR-11-39-JD, with the 3.5mm Mini-Jack connector, is used in Dive Rite VTI, Mini-Ox brand, Spectrum brand, Vandagraph VN202, OxyCheq El Cheapo/Expedition-X, and Teledyne AD300/MD300 analyzers. This sensor is often referred to generically as the R-17D (an old Teledyne part number no longer manufactured) and also plug compatible with the R-17S.
- The PSR-11-39-JD1 will work in the Maxtec OM25AE analyzer.
- The PSR-11-39-MD with the 3-pin Molex connector, is used in the Cochran Lifeguard, Divesoft, DiveTek Oz, DiveNav cootwo, Mares EANx, and OxySpy analyzers. This sensor is often referred to generically as the R-22D (an old Teledyne part number no longer manufactured.)
- The PSR-11-39-MD5 with the 3-pin Molex connector, is used in the OMS Professional Dive Oxygen Analyzer (Peanut).
The AII-11-75-PO2D for the Analytical Industries Palm 'D' oxygen analyzer, the AII-OSV-22-AF for the Analytical Industries Palm 'CO' carbon monoxide analyzer the AII-11-60-D for the AII-3000-A Oxygen Analyzer, and the AII-11-75D oxygen sensor for the Trumix 4001 Trimix analyzer are listed as separate products.
See PRODUCT DOCUMENTS tab for additional cross reference documentation from manufacturer.
Oxygen sensors are one of the very few items on our website that are NOT returnable, because we can't know with absolute certainty how they were handled once delivered. Additional shipping and handling of the return can also degrade performance. They are critical to safety in diving, and our customers have a reasonable expectation of receiving as factory fresh a product as possible from Dive Gear Express. Your complete satisfaction is our goal, so please consider carefully before purchase.