Poseidon M28 (0600-200)
The M28 includes an external device interface for connectivity to the Se7en. Please carefully read our notes below regarding optional cables required for external connectivity.
Poseidon M28 (0600-200)
- The ideal technical dive computer for your Poseidon Se7en CCR!
- Includes Air, Nitrox and Trimix functionality
- Dual Deco Algorithm (DCAP and Bülhmann ZHL16C with gradient factors)
- CANbus connectivity provides full configuration and control of Se7en in the field
The M28 is a technical dive computer incorporating both the Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm with gradient factors and DCAP (used in the Se7en CCR.) The M28 includes open-circuit and closed-circuit Air, Nitrox and Trimix mixed gas functionality. The M28 supports English language menus and both imperial/metric units of measure. This Poseidon M28 package includes: Poseidon M28 Computer, carrying case, dust bag, charging cable and bungee cord. The M28 provides an external CANbus connector but please carefully read our notes below regarding additional cables required, depending on desired options.
- Technical dive computer with 2.8-inch TFT LCD Color Display
- Easy menu based user interface with two button control
- Dual Deco Algorithm (DCAP and Bülhmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors)
- 3-axis digital compass with tilt compensation
- Graphics image file storage and display
- Depth rated to 200M/656 ft
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IrDA (surface only)
- Internal smart battery rechargeable via any 1.0A USB-A port using supplied cable
- Dive-by-Wire™ functionality with Poseidon's Rebreather Management System
- Supports communication with optional Poseidon CANbus devices.
Note: The M28 can be used as a stand-alone dive computer and there are optional configurations to connect the M28 to other devices. A typical configuration is to connect the M28 to the SE7EN rebreather by replacing the display paddle or to monitor a Solid State Oxygen Sensor; to do this you will need to also purchase one or more of the Connecting Cable M2 (0000-690). When connected in CCR mode with the Se7en, the M28 currently only supports the DCAP algorithm. The M28 is described by Poseidon as having GPS and maps capability, but our current experience is that takes such a long time to acquire satellite data that GPS functionality is not useful in practice.