TruMix 4001 Trimix Analyzer Unit
TruMix 4001 Trimix Analyzer Unit
- Measures Helium, Oxygen and Nitrogen in Any Ratio
- Portable and easy-to-operate in any environment
- Algorithms provide accurate one-touch calibration
- Rechargeable battery gives 16 hours of use
- Includes 110/240 VAC power adapter
The Analytical Industries TruMix 4001 Trimix Analyzer is a portable and easy-to-operate analyzer suitable for checking helium and oxygen gas mixtures in any environment. It has a large backlit LCD display that is easily read even in low light conditions, and which provides additional information such as a Maximum Operating Depth calculation. We believe this analyzer is among the most accurate, easiest to use, Trimix analyzers on the market. An optional 2 liter-per-minute flow sampling adapter for the standard BC inflator hose quick-release fitting is also available.
Patent pending algorithms provide an extremely accurate one-touch calibration. The helium value is zeroed when the oxygen is calibrated with air or 100% O2. During calibration, a third sensor compensates for temperature, barometric pressure and relative humidity, and the helium sensor corrects for differences in the thermal conductivity of O2 and N2. During analysis, the third sensor provides exceptional accuracy across the entire range of 0 to 100% for both oxygen and helium under a variety of conditions.
The TruMix's rechargeable battery provides 16 hours of continuous use. The included 110/240 VAC power adapter charges the battery in 2 hours, and can remain connected for bench top operation. The LCD backlight will turn off after 30 seconds and full power down will occur after 15 minutes of non-use, unless externally powered. The package also includes an easy to use universal sampling adapter and tubing; to analyze simply open the tank slowly until gas hissing is heard and place sampler against valve opening. An optional 2 liter-per-minute flow sampling adapter for the standard BC inflator hose quick-release fitting is also available.
TruMix 4001 Specifications
The TruMix 4001 offers four very significant advantages over most other Trimix analyzers on the market:
- Environment Sensing - The ability to accurately measure dive gas mixes anywhere, regardless of temperature, humidity or altitude. During calibration, the TruMix patent-pending environment sensor measures the atmospheric pressure, temperature and relative humidity to accurately determine the concentration of Oxygen in the atmosphere. This allows accurate calibration without requiring a calibration gas and allows the TruMix 4001 to be used over a wide range of temperature, humidity and altitudes without requiring a chart or calculator.
- Measures Helium, Oxygen and Nitrogen in Any Ratio - Uses a proprietary algorithm to allow it to accurately measure gas mixes consisting of any unary, binary or ternary combination of Helium, Oxygen and Nitrogen. The Oxygen in trimix can significantly affect the helium analysis in most analyzers. By utilizing the Oxygen sensor to compensate the Helium sensor, the TruMix 4001 can accurately measure Heliox and Trimix mixtures in any ratio of component gases.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) -Automatically calculates and displays the Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) for the gas mix being sampled.
- Rugged Waterproof Case - Built into a portable, rugged, watertight case designed to withstand the harsh environment of the dive boat or shop workbench.