Blue She-P 3.0 Device ONLY
- Allows female divers to effectively use a standard P-valve
- Soft silicone design for comfort even on multi-hour dives
- Features a larger and dual-sided anatomical design for comfort
- Smoother surface for better hygiene
- Used with adhesive it provides a proper seal and comfortable urinating
The She-P 3.0 makes it possible for female divers to comfortably use a P-valve while diving in a drysuit instead of using diapers. The She-P is a soft silicone device featuring a reservoir with an output tube, that has flexible "wings" that are designed to adhere directly to the skin. This results in a proper seal and comfortable urinating.
The She-P 3.0 is designed for diving but It does, however, work perfectly for other sports, where peeing is not always possible for longer periods of time, like long-distance car racing, gliding, kite surfing, or any other activity.
SHE-P 3.0 - What is different ?
- The front is approx. 1 cm longer
- The whole She-P has been redesigned to be softer and more comfortable
- The back has a scalloped shape so it can be placed further back without covering the anus
- Both sides have an anatomical design
- The inside is smoother for better hygiene
NOTE: An adhesive is REQUIRED for proper use (not included).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This purchase positively changed my life
on 18 June, 2019I am a pilot of small aircraft that travels long distances. I knew I needed a solution to my overactive bladder while in the cockpit and finally found it with the She-P.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again