Maintenance Service, Haskel MSB-9000
Maintenance Service, Haskel MSB-9000
Complete overhaul, factory authorized maintenance service for your Haskel MSB-9000 Mini Sport Booster. The Haskel recommended proactive service interval for all boosters in light duty (250 to 500 hours of use) is every three years. The Dive Gear Express recommendation for the MSB-9000 in very light use typical of recreational diving applications, based on shelf life of the seals and lubricant, is every five years. This service is ONLY for the MSB-9000 Mini-Sport Booster, Dive Gear Express is not authorized or equipped to service any other model Haskel booster.
Dive Gear Express complete overhaul package of MSB-9000 Mini-Sport Booster by Haskel authorized and factory trained technicians to includes:
- Thorough disassembly, cleaning & inspection of all components for wear or damage.
- Replacement of all service kit parts and seals for all sections. (See Drawing △ 2,3,4)
- Lubrication and assembly per Haskel specifications.
- Test run to successful completion per Haskel specifications.
The price includes all labor and recommended replacement service kit parts, and free return shipping to contiguous US addresses. All replacement parts are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Haskel supplied. If other parts are required, there will be further additional charges for parts at factory suggested retail prices. Turn around time is two weeks from receipt at our service center to shipment.
We are required by Haskel to replace all damaged or worn pieces with their authorized parts according to their guidelines. You may contact our Service technicians directly for further information or for a detailed estimate once they have received your MSB-9000 booster for inspection. If no contact is made we will repair back to factory specifications as required.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 60 days from the date of service.
Sending Equipment to Us for Service
- Important: We only service brands we sell, because we are unable to provide factory authorized service for brands that we don't sell.
- Enter the order for service using our website. We recommend only including the service on the order, because any other products included on the order would not ship until service on your equipment is completed and the entire order is ready to ship.
- We suggest you send your entire item for service because problems that appear to be in one component are often caused by problems in another. Please send any hoses, adapters, fittings, batteries, chargers, or special cables if possible.
- However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc. Do not send any damaged, defective or leaking batteries, please contact our service technicians instead.
- If you have any specific problems or concerns with the equipment, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or in a separate note attached to the equipment. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your equipment.
- Package your equipment for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package. Please don't forget you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment during transit. For high value packages we recommend that you select a carrier that offers package tracking, insure and declare the full value of the package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Ship to us via any small package shipper you choose. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you indicate on your order. Send the package to:
Dive Gear Express, LLC
4100 N Powerline Rd STE E1
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3039 USA