Canister Dive Lights
- Light Monkey LED 12W Light (v2.0)Special Price As low as $624.00 Regular Price As low as $624.00
- Dive Rite HP50 Canister Light SystemSpecial Price $885.00 Regular Price $995.00
- Dive Rite HP50 Combo Pack$1,175.00
- Dive Rite EX35 Expedition Lighting SystemSpecial Price $900.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Light Monkey 32 Watt Variable FocusSpecial Price As low as $1264.00 Regular Price As low as $1264.00
Rechargeable Battery Chemistry for Dive Lights - Lithium Ion
Dive light batteries have shifted over the years as a result of advances in technology: Ni-Cad, NiMH, and now Li-ion chemistry has replaced previous technology in most rechargeable canister and handheld lights. Lithium-ion is a rechargeable battery technology that offers the advantage of longer burn times and almost zero self discharge, but even with recent advances there are safety concerns with Li-ion chemistry batteries that affect their transport. However, if the individual lithium-ion battery packs in your canister light are rated less than 100 watt-hours, and in some cases less than 160 watt-hours, they are approved for transport in the US on passenger aircraft.