Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If any service from us does not meet your expectations, we will readjust or service the item again at no charge within 60 days from the date of service.
Benefits of Entrusting Your Regulator to Dive Gear Express
For Overhauls, Maintenance, and Repair Service
Instructions for sending your Dive Rite or Hollis Gear regulator to us for maintenance
- We suggest you send your entire regulator, including octopus, for service because problems that appear to be in
one stage are often caused by problems in the other stage.
However, we do ask you remove and retain any hose or console mounted computers, knives, clips, etc.
- Enter an order for regulator service using our shopping cart below. If you have any specific problems
or concerns with the regulator, please make note of them in the special instructions section at Checkout or
in a separate note attached to the regulator. Print a copy of your order for inclusion in the package with your regulator.
- Package your regulator for shipment and be sure to include a copy of your order in the package.
Please indicate your Order Number on the outside of your package.
- Ship to us via any small package shipper you choose; however, for domestic shipments,
we suggest United Parcel Service (UPS) because they make daily stops at our
facility. We will return your equipment to you via the shipping method you
indicate on your order. Send the package to:
Dive Gear Express, LLC
4100 N Powerline Rd, Suite E-1
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3039 USA
- Pricing is based on the number stages to be serviced and the regulator parts warranty of the specific regulator brand. For example, an octopus with a first stage,
primary second stage, and backup second stage is a total of three stages.
The price for Dive Rite and Hollis regulators includes all labor and the appropriate factory
periodic service parts kit for each stage. For all brands, if other parts are required, there will be additional charges for parts at factory suggested retail prices.